|3 Feb - 24 May||Registration|
Publish your business focus and collaboration wishes
2. Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes. The better profile the more meeting requests you will receive
|18 Mar - 29 May||Book B2B meetings||- Send meeting requests to selected participants|
- Meeting requests must be accepted or declined
How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
Only buyers can invite producers for a B2B meeting and not vice versa!
II. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting,
please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the
other participant will get a notification. "No shows" are not
appreciated and will be charged 55 euros.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Terms & Conditions
By registering to the Matchmaking event Free From Functional Food 2019 you agree to accept the Event related Terms and Conditions:
Let organisers promote your cooperation profiles through the Enterprise Europe Network market place.
- Inform organisers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting.
- Let the organisers give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- Reply in due time at the online feedback form sent by organisers.
- When appropriate, sign a confirmation/impact letter requested by any
Enterprise Europe Network partner to acknowledge that you have reached an
agreement with other participant at this matchmaking Event.